10 speakers. 10 minutes a piece.
Local leaders in business, industry, education and government share the secrets of their success.
Our next 10x10 event will be April 24 at the Courtyard by Marriott - Fort Wayne Downtown, 1150 S. Harrison St., Fort Wayne.
The leaders include:
- Jane Avery, Executive Director, Community Harvest Food Bank
- Chancellor Vicky Carwein, IPFW
- Mike Glinski, General Manager, General Motors Fort Wayne Assembly
- Michael Hayes, Regional Sales Manager, Comcast Business Service
- Patti Hays, Sr. Vice President, Lutheran Health Network
- Kathleen Randolph, President, WorkOne Northeast
- Don Schenkel, V.P. University Relations, University of Saint Francis
- Dr. Arthur Snyder, President, Indiana Tech
- Pat Sullivan, Executive Vice President, Hylant of Indiana
- Debra Williams, SVP Human Resources, Parkview Health
The 10x10 is open to Chamber members only and seating is limited so reserve your seat today.
The early-bird registration is $35 and ends at 5 p.m. Friday, April 12, 2013. After 5 p.m. April 12, the registration rate is $50. The registration fee includes continental breakfast.
Payment for this event is non-refundable.
Sponsors of the 10x10 Community Harvest Food Bank, Comcast Business Services, General Motors Fort Wayne Assembly, Hylant of Indiana, IPFW, Indiana Tech, Lutheran Health Network, Parkview Health, University of Saint Francis and WorkOne Northeast.
Register for this event online.